Thursday, March 13, 2008

This post was originally written on Thursday 3/13. However I started having major computer issues and it didn't get posted then.

Well today is not going as planned at all. I had intended on going up to B's this morning to clean a bit. Instead I didn't get home from my morning bus route until 10:00 am - had conduct reports to handle for several students. Most of those students will be off the bus for anywhere from 1-5 days. I went and did my K shuttle and was going to go after that - when I normally try to nap. However when I went out to the car to go I realized that I had another tire that was flat. It's not as flat as the one last week but it's down 20 lbs of air pressure and I didn't feel like it was safe to drive on as is. The nice thing is that I got my nap. However other than a little bit of picking up around here, I haven't accomplished much of anything else.

Squirrel would normally have TaeKwonDo tonight - he got up this morning and said he wasn't going - he wanted to come home after school. I asked him about Grief Group and he said he didn't want to go to that either! I considered going to pick up reprints after school but guess I won't be doing that either - at least not until I get some air in my tire. I guess I do need to see if someone can bring Stretch home this evening though - he's got musical practice. (Edited to add: Stretch was brought home on the bus by the afternoon shuttle bus driver. He had intended on walking the 2 1/2 miles but she said she would bring him home. What a riot to look up and see her snub nose bus coming down the road and backing into my driveway. B fixed my car that evening)

No comments: