Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Car Retrieved

Well the car is retrieved. B took the skidloader and several shovels down and was able to pull it out - no harm done. I suppose I should mention that the car went in the ditch because I pulled over in a narrow area of the road to let the snow plow go past - I basically got "sucked in" by the deep snow in that area. Afternoon bus route went o.k. though the roads were definitely bad and students were understandably wild. I have phoned a couple of parents this evening - not sure how the results will be but will wait and see.

We are on a 2 hour delay for the morning already - I'm thankful for that. HoweverBoss wants the buses all running by 7:30 am - that means we have to leave here by 7:10 or so. That gives the buses close to an hour to run before we get on the roads. They should be fairly warm by then.

Pictures will have to wait - I did take a couple earlier this evening. It's bedtime and I'm tired - my sense of humor is pretty much gone - I was laughing earlier about the day.

No comments: