Friday, January 02, 2009

Haven't taken time to write here or organize my thoughts for New Years. I did spend some time yesterday getting my end of year filing done - that felt good. Today will be a day of running errands - some for B and some for the boys. Tomorrow Stretch, Squirrel and I travel to Chicago for Uncle Ed's funeral. The goal is to leave here by 8:00 am - I have no realistic idea when we will get back. Monday is return to school for everyone except Dipstick. Then the 3 of us - not Dipstick and B - will leave that evening to go to OH to meet Grandpa for Grandma's buriel. We will be back sometime Tuesday. After that I hope to be able to take time to slow down and ponder some. I really want to change some things - keep some things the same and take regular time to reflect.

1 comment:

♥cornbread && cherry koolaid♥ said...

wow. You got a lot on ur hands. sorry about ur loss. Hope things get better once you get a chance to settle down if that is ever possible with you. love ya mom!