Friday, March 18, 2011

Another one??

I am so angry right now I am literally shaking. Dipstick has 3 F's in 3 of his 4 core classes. The new trimester started just over a week ago. Once again he's lying about his homework - telling us it is done, not doing it...I don't know. Last Sunday night he had 1 F and a B. Now he has 3 F's.

Add to that...we found out today that our previous office girl has made ANOTHER mistake in dealing with the business paperwork. I have no idea how this one will end up affecting us... It may affect our credit and probably will affect our taxes as they were sent in with the wrong number. So far...since she was terminated/resigned/whatever...we have found major errors in our shop bank account, filing was done in a completely haphazard manner, the federal tax id # was apparently pulled out of a hat (most recent error), signed up to have orders debited directly from the checking account (which caused errors in the account also), sent in all copies of 1099 forms instead of just the copy that the govt needed and I can't remember what others. I guess it is a good thing that I can't remember the other errors. Most of them were not as major as this last one and the first one. However this time I'm ready to go knock on her door and demand to know what in the world she was thinking. She claimed to B that she had done this sort of job before, was experienced and organized and could handle it. I do understand that there is a learning curve as one starts a new job...and my method of filing was not a traditional method. However I did try and did not go barreling ahead with stuff that I really had no clue about. I at least had each month's work together in a file - even if it was not sorted as to income and expense and where each individual item went.

Honestly...I know she was under a tremendous amount of stress in her personal life. But since that was the case she either needed to admit she could not do the job or at least ask questions - make sure she had the information she needed to do it successfully. Both B and I are wondering what she did during all the hours she charged him for.

I suppose I had better go ahead and go inside. Dipstick apparently does not have all the information he needs to do his missing homework and requires my computer to look it up. Being as he is grounded again...pretty much from everything I had better get inside.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Count to ten--or a hundred if you have too.

Love you.
K