Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Wow

Wow. I did it - set this up myself. It's pretty easy as far as the basics are concerned. Now just to learn how to customize it and make it look neat. :)

It's been another busy day - watching my friend's kids; picking up a mess of plants that were otherwise going to be tossed in the trash, prepping strawberries for canning, trying to find the owners of the beautiful black lab that showed up in our yard this morning. Turned out her name was Sadie - and she's now back with her owners. I'm relieved as I really didn't want to turn her into the shelter - she was fairly young, looked to be in good health and very sweet. Also managed to work on #1 son's room - got that mostly done as far as getting it picked up goes. He will be responsible for keeping it neat. Now to get teh carpet out of #2 son's room and all those plants in the ground or bigger pots. Yikes.

No comments: