Thursday, October 19, 2006

Just for fun - Two by Two

This is a "just for fun" quiz that I found in a scrapbooking magazine - "Scrapbook Shortcuts". Eventually I intend to get back to my scrapbooking and want to use some of these quizzes as part of my journalling.


"Two by Two"



1) Two Everyday things I couldn't live without: My journal and my camera. (Had an awful time just picking two things!)

2
) Two of my favorite songs : Because He Lives and If You Could See Me Now by Truth. This second one talks about someone who's died and gone to heaven - how they are so much better off than they were here on earth - even though they are missed. "Because He Lives" is a hymn that I remember singing as a child - I've loved it most of my life.

3) Two things I want to do before I die: Ummm.....this one is hard. I guess one would be to travel and the other definitely would be to have the boys raised.

4)
Two things I worry about: Money and probably school violence

5) Two stores I shop at: Walmart and Barnes & Noble (bookstore).

6) Two things that scare me: I really try not to think about things that scare me.....

7) Two snacks I could eat every day: Home-baked brownies and white chocolate.

8) Two people I'd be lost without: Jesus Christ (without whom I'd be eternally lost) and my sister.

9) Two nicknames I've been given: "Reddy" due to my tendancy to blush and "Goldilocks" due to the color of my hair - years ago.

10) Two Places I want to go on vacation: Australia and back to Kenya. Being as that is unlikely to happen - definitely not "next" - Yellowstone and DisneyWorld would be other choices.








No comments: