Thursday, June 14, 2007

Doing Better

Wow....thanks for the encouraging comments & prayers. I really appreciate them. I am doing better today - no longer have the extremely sore throat and am not napping as much as I was - only 1 nap today instead of 2 like the rest of the week! The house is even looking abit better - the boys and I spent 2 15 min. sessions working in the front room and the family room - managed to get things picked up, dusted and generally looking better. The kitchen counters are also cleaned off - that helps alot. There's still plenty to do but getting the boys to help for 15 minutes at a time does make a difference. I'm even beginning to get paperwork organized!

Tomorrow will be another extremely busy day - TaeKwonDo in the morning, wedding photographer assignment in the evening...After that I think I might get to begin to slow down - though I will have to focus on job-hunting then. The boys are watching a Star Trek Episode - it should be almost over and we will need to leave for the evening tonight - for grief group.

1 comment:

~B. said...

what sort of job will you be looking for? i wonder if you can do something from home... maybe you could do child care or something, for one or two kids.. that might be more exhausting though. hm.. maybe you could do a telemarketing job from home! i'll keep thinking. glad you are feeling better today!!!