Sunday, December 31, 2006

Safely Home

Well we are safely home - exhausted but safely home. It rained most of the way home which made driving interesting. And we left way later than we should have - but it was worth it. We arrivied home at about 4:30 am this morning. Then I did an Amish run - then slept for about 4 hours - then back to finish the run. So....now I'm going to go to bed. Unpacking, laundry, processing, etc will wait until tomorrow. And i will be boring and will not wait up for the New Year to come in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was here.

Belle appears to be coming down with the bug. I have too much to do to do a full day of school tomorrow, and I am tired.

Love,
Me

~B. said...

glad you made it home safe!!! our holidays were good, and we just got over jonas's birthday party today, *sigh*... those are always so exhausting!!!! anyway, he's 8 now, and very proud of it. :)