Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007

I can hardly believe it's already 2007 - seems like the older one gets the faster time goes (and realistically the less one seems to accomplish). School starts back up again tomorrow - I think I'm glad. We were all a little grumpy today - Son2 complained about being bored. However he did read part of one of his Tin-Tin comics tonight - after I started reading it first. Son1 did a really nice job on cleaning up his room today - I suspect the closet isn't done but the rest of the room looks nice. He will soon be getting some shelves to hang on the walls in there. He's started a collection of airplanes and needs some place to store them. Son2 worked on his room some also - it looks better. I've yet to get the craft room and my room done (again!). If one were a camera instruction manual where would one hide?

Ok...enough ramblings - time to finish up and get to bed.

No comments: