Thursday, January 18, 2007

Weather

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny cold day - sunny enough that I needed sunglasses for the first time in what seems like weeks! It was wonderful. We also saw 32 deer yesterday morning on the bus route - after not seeing any the day before! Today it's supposed to be warmer and possibly snow showers. It certainly is already grey and cloudy outside again - we are all tired of the rain around here - everyone I talk to pretty much says they've had enough. I've been running pretty much all week - drove a field trip yesterday - can't remember what I did Monday and Tuesday. However it certainly wasn't staying at home cleaning! I am still praying for snow - and a cold enough spell that is long enough to kill bugs, viruses, etc.

The boys have been doing better this week - Son2 is very excited about the fact that we will have 2 extra boys in the house this coming weekend. I'm looking forward to a more quiet weekend - I certainly won't be doing any Amish runs. Maybe I'll actually have time to scrap or stitch.

In the meantime I'd better go for now - we had a 2 1/2 hour delay for teacher improvement this morning and it's getting to be time to be getting out of the house.

No comments: