Thursday, May 17, 2007

Interview Me

Teacherpersown has interviewed me with the following questions, so here goes! If you would like to be interviewed, just read the information that follows.

1. What is one thing you can do or have done of which you are particularly proud? Nothing like starting with the toughest question! Probably the elephant pictures that I have cross stitched - tho not framed or hung yet. I am also blessed with two wonderful boys that are growing up to be men of God - I don't feel that I've done much to be proud of there though - just have muddled through.

2. What's one thing you would like to learn? I want to learn to quilt - not necessarily by hand but well enough to do memory quilts for my boys. I also want to study martial arts. (Sorry - can't put just one thing).

3. What is your favorite meal (if calories didn't count)? It would have to include chocolate, prime rib, baked potato and salad or steamed veggies.

4. What is your dream job? I think I probably already have my dream job - only adding doing something with my photography to my bus driving. Where else can you be "outside", having contact with others yet be left pretty much alone to do your job?

5. When you are sick, what do you do to treat/doctor yourself? I make homemade chicken noodle soup in the slow cooker - beginning with a whole chicken and some broth. I cook the noodles separately so they don't get mushy.

Now its your turn to play if you wish!

Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions, and I will message or comment you with them and these directions. Just update your blog with the answers to the questions and include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

No comments: