Thursday, July 20, 2006

Quiet Times

Yesterday adn today I've gotten up (by alarm) before the kids - I'm really really appreciating this. Yes I'm extremely tired because it's still difficult to get to bed at a reasonable hour. However it's so nice to get up early while the house is quiet - have breakfast and hear the birds singing. NOw today the goal is to get off this computer and get out to the family room and have some quiet time. I have to be in the shower in 20 minutes or so as I have another early run so I'd better get.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning. I wish I could get up before the kids, but I get up, and a floorboard squeaks, and the kids are up. So much for my quiet morning.

Hope your run goes well. We go swimming again today. The kids are tired and so am I. I hope they will cooperate.

Gotta run.
Love,
Me

Edith said...

I only do so successfully with an alarm clock - and then often they hear that too. Of course the past two days I've had to lay down for a nap after I get back because I'm so tired. So....it's only so helpful.

Love you much,

me