Thursday, November 02, 2006

Seriously SHE

OK.....so now I know for sure that I'm a totally serious Side-tracked Home Executive! This morning I'm on the computer checking email and getting ready to place an order for some Christmas gifts. But to do so I need my charge card.....which the last time I can remember seeing is beside the computer. I know that that's the last place I used it. After pulling off several different stacks of paper and scanning through them I can't find it. Next stop the Family room - where I look in a drawer then decide "oh I'd better start that load of laundry". While the washer is filling I fold clean laundry and collect dirty to put in the washer. Then another quick scan through a drawer then on to my bedroom where I go through my bedside table drawers....by which time it's time to leave for my haircut. And I still haven't found the card or finished placing my order! Now that I'm back from my haircut and have successfully bought milk - and a few extras - I will finish lunch then go back to searching. I think I will set my timer for 15 minutes though - work in one area for that time then move on. And hopefully sometime today I will get my birdfeeders filled....they've been sitting on the table waiting for several days.

FlyLady's email reminders and routines are slowly slowly beginning to sink in. For more information check out www.flylady.com

No comments: