Friday, August 25, 2006

Busy Week

Boy it feels like it's been a really busy long week and I feel like overall I accomplished very little around the house. I did get one batch of peach jam made and have stuff to make probably two batches of jelly in the fridge. However I still have 3 large bowls of peaches sitting on the kitchen counter. I had hoped to get bread started tonight but don't think that's going to happen. I'm trying to figure out how best to use my time tomororw - and hoping that I don't hurt as badly as I do tonight. I'm supposed to go back to the chiropractor on Monday again - he's recommending 6 weeks of twice weekly treatments. However I also have to take my bus in as one of my celenoids are likely going out - my gauges keep quitting. So next week is shaping up to be another extremely busy week - Tuesday I was supposed to go back into the city to take care of some business - that's not happening.

On an exciting note....I've been invited to join some of the other bus drivers for breakfast on Tuesday morning after our bus route. I'm really excited as that's one huge thing I've missed from OK - the occasional breakfast outing - usually on a payday - to visit and hang out. Some of these drivers are distinctly "salty" but also welcoming and friendly. They get a kick out of the fact that I blush easily. They are doing their best to help me get settled in and get things smoothed out on my route. I am referring to my directional notes much much less now though.

All six of the kittens seem to be doing ok. I never really checked on Oddball's babies today - I've been trying to leave her alone with them as much as possible. Tiger's babies all have their eyes open and are crawling around quite abit. They still pretty much stay in the box Tiger moved them to though. Survivor is fairly skittish again though - not a good thing.

No comments: