Sunday, August 13, 2006

Quiet Day

Quiet day at home (mostly) today. It's a Sunday morning but Son2 is not feeling well at all - his eyes are swollen, he's itching, he's likely a bit feverish from his sunburn...so we are staying home. So now I get to figure out how to enjoy this unexpected "stay-home" day. Son2 is back in bed - hopefully going back to sleep for at least a couple of hours. He's had children's pain reliever and Benadryl so he should be good for a bit. I've got corn that has to be dealt with today - it was gifted to me yesterday from one of the Amish families - they were going to throw it out. I'm going to try to freeze it. But this morning I'm not going to start that - guess I will enjoy some quiet time and journalling (other than this) and then do some of the other stuff that needs done. Sunday I do try to keep a mostly quiet, chore-free day - gardening does not count as a chore in my book. I really enjoy spending time outside but the mosquitos have been so bad lately. Ok...guess I've rambled on enough. I'll write more another time.

No comments: