Monday, August 28, 2006

Monday

Today was another busy day - I feel like I ran pretty much all day - dropped off my bus for a service, then to the chiropractor, then to get some groceries, then another appointment, then home to start dinner....After that and a quick lunch back for the afternoon bus route then back to the grocery as I'd forgotten one critical item and a couple not so critical ones. This evening was relatively quiet - I got some stuff picked up and put away - kitchen is mostly cleaned and the family room is beginning to look better. I didn't get as much done there as I'd expected to as I had a friend bring over a couple of Amish ladies to pick pears - I had one baby girl and 4 little Amish boys needing entertained inside. Duplo blocks are wonderful!! It was pouring rain outside so those who were out - including both Son1 & Son2 - were absolutely soaked. I have a box of pears on the bus to deliver to another driver tomorrow morning and there are still some on the tree. The apples are almost ready also - and if I can sell a few of them as well....I try not to ask alot but it's nice to get a bit to cover the spraying I do.

Ok....I'm exhausted - still have a few things to finish up in the kitchen then off for another busy day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey how are you? My week has been pretty bad--until today--as I'm sure you could see from my blog.

We have a guest for the weekend, but the men will be fishing tomorrow, so I'll be with the kids during the day--we'll probably do a Sonlight day of school since we didn't do any today. Saturday I have a wedding to go to--hope it doesn't rain.

I can't blog about today yet. Something seems to be wrong with the site. Maybe it will work tonight. I'm feeling really guilty because I'm not using my free time to sew.

Love,
me