Saturday, August 05, 2006

Overwhelmed

Ok...at the moment I'm feeling abit overwhelmed. School starts in 10 days or so and Monday is bus driver orientation. In the meantime I have two Amish runs tomorrow (was not expecting to have any) - that's not totally a bad thing except I'm tired now and was looking forward to resting tomorrow. I need to learn to say "no". Thankfully they were willing to work with me abit on the time they came home - hopefully they will be ready when I pick them up. Tuesday I have an appointment that I can't change & sometime this week I will close on the refinance on the house. That's a whole 'nother issue - my biggest fear there is that no matter what I do to the house I will be unable to get the appraisal to raise at all. Therefore any money I put into the house I will lose. (So far with two appraisals a year apart and the work I've put into it already - still hasn't brought the value up appreciably). I'm trying to figure out how I will get the stuff done this week that needs done around the house - and in general. I did get some mowing done today - my bedroom is much better as is the family room. One of these days I'm going to get the CHCH challenge going. Alright - must head to shower and bed - hopefully by the time I'm showered the washer will have finished so I can get Son1's shirt out to hang dry it.

Scripture that is running through my head right now is "My God will supply all your need". I see that supply with my Amish runs - keeps the car in gas and milk, etc in the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I haven't heard from you since you got back from Chicago.

Just see you're overwhelmed. Is school pressure on already? (It is for me, but so far everything is new and different, and the kids like it.)

If I don't walk tonight I'll try to call you.

Love,
Me