Sunday, September 03, 2006

Missing Posts & Comments

Ok...this is really strange. I did a recap last night & posted it but it still hasn't shown up. Neither have my comments. I'm not sure why nor how to "fix" it. One of these days I suppose I really really need to learn more about the computer. However I really have no desire to do that at all.

Today was a very quiet day around the house. Both boys went home from church with a friend - they helped him build a fence...or rather finish it. By about 3:00 pm I'd had enough "quiet" to last me for awhile - it was very odd. I think the dog even noticed how quiet it was as she kept barking. Now that the boys are home she has settled down alot.

I have an Amish run tonight - won't make much as it's only taking one person north. However I felt like I could do it as I don't have school tomorrow. I'm looking forward to being able to sleep in (I hope) then am planning on us going to see a movie and maybe dinner out.

Warm fresh peach jam on fresh homemade bread is absolutely the best snack ever! And for a change my bread turned out pretty good. Now I've jsut got to go unload the dishwasher (normally the boys' job but they are both asleep) and put the dinner leftovers away. I made spagetti and used several tomatoes from the garden. I also picked up and re-organized the front room a bit, wrote one letter and started another one. Now....just to fit time in so that I can stitch in the evenings.

2 comments:

AfricaBleu said...

Homemade bread with ANYTHING on sounds like heaven -- yum, yum, yum! With some chai...?

Edith said...

Oh yes....absolutely chai would be wonderful with homemade bread. I have to confess I use a bread machine though. :)