Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Two Hour Delay

Two hour fog delay this morning....first one of the school year. I was actually surprised we didn't have one last Friday. These two hour weather delays were something to get used to when we moved up here. The only thing they did in OK weatherwise was to either have the buses leave early - they always ended up running late - or actually cancel school. Today is also Son1's first cross country meet of the season - at home. I'm planning on running my afternoon route and then just going straight to the school with the bus. Son2 should have arrived by another bus about the same time I get there.

It's going to be a busy week this week - 3 cross country meets including a Saturday one that I'm driving for.....the small group that I'm going to possibly be involved in starts Wednesday night at church....getting the car fixed over the weekend....In between I have some letters to write and hope to get my stitching out again.

Better go get going on the day....I've had coffee now.

No comments: