Monday, April 09, 2007

Well Maybe....

Well maybe the tulips and daffodils will survive! We've had almost a week of below average temps with some very cold hard freezes overnight. But this afternoon it looked like the tulips were trying to stand up again and have their buds open. I truly do hope so! Today was slightly warmer than the past few days so ti was nice.

Back to school went well though I confess to not being ready to get up this morning. It was a very quiet afternoon on the bus - that was nice. I had several students miss the bus this morning though as a whole they seemed to be glad to be back as well.

I've got a bunch more to write about but too tired tonight as I didn't get home from my Amish run last night until about 11:30 pm. It went well overall also - no major snow to deal with - that was nice. Have the pictures we took in to have scanned back - picked them up this evening. I will order reprints soon and get working on teh albums. Tomorrow possibly I'll get the originals into an album.

Ok...it really is bedtime.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I wondered when you would be back at school. What did Mom and Dad do today?

I'll try to call tomorrow.
Love,
Me

Edith said...

We went through some of the pictures I scanned, and they worked on the barn.