Monday, April 02, 2007

A change in Plans

Change of plans for today - I was going to pull carpet in Son1's room with Son2's assistance. However Son2 spent the night at a friend's last night so I'm going to clean! (hopefully) I got a start on the kitchen late last night so I'm going to finish that, then work on the family room and bathrooms. Tomorrow Son2 has a haircut scheduled - it was supposed to be both boys but since Son1 is not going to be home yet....it can't be. Then we will also pull carpet - hopefully finishing Son1's room. For dinner tomorrow night we are supposed to be going to see a movie that just came out this past weekend - paying full prices. However this time we are going to try something very different and go to Cinema Grill to see the movie.

On a different note - I'm doing much better emotionally than I was last time I posted. I was very very down - not just because of Rachel's situation though that contributed muchly. Sleep, sunshine and the encouraging words of friends have helped alot - I will continue to plug along - thankful for my blessings, trusting for the other issues.

My first cup of coffee is done so it's time to head into my day. Have a lot to accomplish today.

1 comment:

Widsith said...

"Sleep, sunshine and the encouraging words of friends" - Boy, that captures it pretty well! I'm really glad you're feeling better. My spirits have also been lighter since the temperatures rose (a teeny-tiny bit), and since there has been more sunshine in the last few days. It makes a huge difference! :)