Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ok...today has been the day I've not accomplished anything. I got my hair cut and have taken a nap. It's the day I've hit my "wall" of exhaustion so to speak. So I'm not pushing it - have planned spagetti for dinner, know I need to make a run to Walmart for a few groceries but am just sort of kicking back and taking things easy today. I didn't sleep well last night - when I did sleep I had some pretty wild dreams. Next week I will be driving field trips both Monday and Tuesday - Tuesday's will be a long day as I'm scheduled to be one of 7 or 8 buses that are taking a whole elementary school to see a Wizards game. It means that the rest of the week will be reserved for taking care of stuff around the house and working on my course.

Son2 was dressed and ready to go to TQD class last night by the time I got the school bus parked. He seemed to have fun though I can tell that some of it is completely new to him. He will have to practice tonight - learned 5 steps of the first pattern that he's to work on. He's also to do 25 side kicks each night. I may do some of the stretching and the sidekicks with him - that will be good for me. I think he was pretty tired afterwards - and didn't fight going to bed too much. It's nice to be able to get back into a bit of a routine.

No comments: