Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Snow Day!

Yeah....there's finally enough snow for "good" sledding. My preference is to sled when there 8 or more inches of snow on the hill. Sure it makes for good exercise getting up the hill but it's much better going down - and less painful. So after Son2 and I moved the wagon (which shouldn't have been outside) into the barn we went and spent time sledding down the hill. He's not used to me enjoying it so much (my bad) so hopefully we made a good memory. Son1 on the other hand opted to come back inside after helping to get the wagon free - he's holed up in his room upset. Hopefully he will calm down and be able to talk it out. I'm sure some of it comes from not having the opportunity to run for hte last two weeks - due to being sick and other commitments at school.

In the meantime we are out of school again tomorrow. And I dont' have to shovel the driveway....my boss will plow me out! Apparently he has quite a list of drivers to plow out so he will be busy tomorrow. And by tomorrow night I'm sure I will be ready to get out - if only to the local store!

3 comments:

kalipay said...

my siblings are all out sledding right now. it is beautiful poweder out here for us... :) glad you get to enjoy a day off.

Edith said...

and another one tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get the house clean - made strawberry jam tonight. We'll see how good it is in the morning - with fresh bread.

~B. said...

yay for sledding!!!! one of the few good things about snow!! i love sledding, and the kids loved it too!!! that's awesome that you spent some quality time with son2!! hope son1 feels better soon...