Sunday, February 25, 2007

To Go or Not to Go

That was the question of the morning. We had ice overnight - 1st service at church was cancelled, 2nd service was not. After thinking it over - and going out and inspecting the driveway and road I decided that I was not going to go out and drive anywhere for at least another couple of hours. Our driveway is ice and slush covered with a majority of it having a solid coat of ice underneath - parts are completely ice. It's just not worth the risk of sliding off the road, damaging the car or injuring myself or the boys. Later I will have the boys go out to shovel off as much of the slush as they can manage to move - we are supposed to get snow again overnight and tomorrow. I expect though that we will go to school tomorrow - we are now out of snow days so I'm sure that it will take alot to have those that make the decisions decide to cancel.

No comments: