Friday, March 09, 2007

Signs of Spring

Signs of spring - warming temperatures, snow melting, deer coming out in larger groups, sunshine, allergy induced cold-like symptoms and most importantly in my book - little shoots of bulbs poking through the snow. I went out yesterday looking - daffodils are beginning to come up. I couldn't find hyacinth or crocus yet but am sure they will come. Today temps are in the 40's and snow is definitely melting off. I'm thankful for a time of new beginnings - the ones outside and the ones I've experienced.

2 comments:

~B. said...

yay for spring!! you should see it around here! there's azailias and wisterias and all kinds of flowers blossoming everywhere! the trees are getting greener and there's flowers on alot of them. it's so absolutely gorgeous!!

kalipay said...

*dance* warm temperatures!!! :D

although i was rather disgusted at myself in a t-shirt, driving today with the window down. it was about 58 degrees. ah, acculturation...